Succeeding in today’s marketplace requires more than sound judgment, work ethic or ingenuity; more than a great product, robust marketing strategies or a talented team of employees; more than precision, great service or competitive pricing.
Succeeding in today’s marketplace requires the intangibles.
The empathic qualities that separate a business from the herd. The ethical standard to understand another’s best interests, even if it means taking a hit in the process. The knowhow to recognize customer conflict, and react to it promptly, not casually. The ability to identify discrepancies, and to solve them not with monetary reward or quick-fix solutions, but with uniquely tailored personalized incentives.
Implementing deal registration into the indirect distribution channel is an example of a business displaying such intangible qualities. A best practice strategy that exhibits the bottom line of a company’s intentions, and demonstrates not only empathy but a consistent business model built to solve a conflict, reward work ethic and inspire performance.
Following are only a few of the many advantages manufacturers and their channel partners share with a robust deal registration program:
- Establish a deep understanding of the indirect sales pipeline; ability to identify consumer trends and gain insight into dynamic market opportunities – Manufacturer Advantage
- Improve forecasting into channel demand inventory and production scheduling—Manufacturer Advantage
- Enhanced communication while reducing administrative costs and channel complexity—Manufacturer/Partner Advantage
- Encourage channel partner activity (i.e., partner enablement), which strengthens B2B loyalty and longevity—Manufacturer/Partner Advantage
- Price larger deals in a more consistent manner— Manufacturer Advantage
- Guarantee higher sales margins for channel partners that register opportunities—Partner Advantage
- Improve record keeping and compliance with industry standards or government regulations—Manufacturer Advantage
- Close the loop at the end of the sales process and determine which partners and programs perform the best— Manufacturer Advantage